Start Tue, 15/11/16 10:00
End Wed, 21/06/17 23:59
If you want to bring your motorcycle to the festival, we have a special area for you guys. The area is for both accommodation and parking, which makes it possible to keep an eye on the bike.
MC Camping is located east of Køgevej outside the camping area by Entrance East (See map) and opens on Saturday 24 June at 16:00.
Price: DKK 225 ex. fees
Upon arrival drive directly to the area. It is not necessary to exchange the ticket to a festival wristband first. After you have settled, please go to exchange your ticket to a festival wristband.
It requires a special wristband to enter the area for each vehicle, which is given to motorcyclists and their passengers. Please note that it is not possible to bring visitors to the area.
The following rules apply for the motorcycle camping area:
- Any use of open fire is strictly forbidden.
- It is not allowed to camp or park in the fire escape ‘streets’.
- It is not allowed to use any kind of generators at the area.
- Any driving in the area is forbidden, except for driving in connection with parking or leaving the area. Unnecessary use of the motorcycle inside the area can cause immediate expulsion and the guest will be referred to the regular camping and parking area.
- It is not allowed to bring furniture other than regularly sized camping furniture, neither to bring construction materials to the camping areas – this includes larger metal constructions.
The guests are asked to follow the regulations given to them by the festival service guards.
Roskilde Festival, Havsteensvej 11, 4000, Roskilde, Denmark