International Road Trip (CPH Airport) to Roskilde Festival
Start Fri, 10/03/17 10:00
End Sun, 04/06/17 23:59
Are you traveling from abroad by plane? Then Roskilde Festival International Road Trip (CPH Airport) is the thing for you. From Copenhagen Airport to Roskilde Festival and back again – it doesn’t get easier than that.
The Roskilde Road Trip is for everyone who wants to take part in creating a shared festival feeling, whether you are travelling on your own or as part of a group. The experience starts the second you land from your flight at the airport and step onto the bus.
As a Roskilde Road Trip International (CPH Airport) ticket holder you get a super convenient reserved camping spot close to the festival area and a shopping stopover at a Danish supermarket for your last minute buys.
The Road Trip package includes
- Bus from Copenhagen Airport (CPH) to Roskilde Festival and back
- Reserved camping spot in camping area N (next to City Center East and the festival site) with all the other roadtrippers
- Shopping break in a supermarket
- A surprise or two
- A chance to win a Roskilde prize
- An English-speaking guide
- Full Festival Ticket + Road Trip Package 2230 DKK (incl. fee)
- Road Trip Package 210 DKK (incl. fee)
Departure Saturday June 24 at 16.30 from Terminal 3 (You will be picked up in the arrival hall with a Roskilde Festival sign)
Return Sunday July 2 at 10.00 the bus leaves from Entrance East (bus pick up area)
Read more here
Roskilde Festival, Havsteensvej 11, 4000, Roskilde, Denmark